Saturday 17 March 2012

This is where I start pt. 1

Hello whoever may be reading this blog! After lots of thought I've decided to start this blog as an outlet for everything that goes through my head as well as let me share the fun facts of my life. Deciding on what to write about was the hardest part of getting started but since my family is my life I've decided to write mostly about being a new parent and how I got here. So this first blog is going to be about how I got here.... And oh boy I never thought I'd get to here. SO...

I won't go through my whole life, I'll just start around where I thought I was an adult.

Around the age of 21 I had been playing guitar for many years and had grown up believing that beyond any reasonable doubt I was going to be a rockstar (ah how foolish we are). I also thought that since I was going to be a rockstar I might as well act like one. So I made drinking beer and playing guitar my 2 fave hobbies in life, I had a LOT of fun being a rockstar there were great parties with friends and always great jams between myself and whoever else could play and was there. I think that's probably what I liked the most about it all, having all these people  watch and listen to you play and telling you how great you are. What else could be self gratifying than that? Well it all wears out after a few years and one day your sitting by yourself playing your guitar drinking beers all day and realize you've been sitting by yourself for a year or two. You also realize that you don't have any friends anymore and (in my case) the friends you do have are just work friends AND are probably only friendly with you because your their boss hahaha. Also in the process I lost the love of my life, so I really was alone.

 Out of the darkness came some light though, even though we had broken up myself and my girl had been in "contact" for the first month or so after breaking up and she had became pregnant from this "contact". We got back together not because we were having a child together but because we truly loved and missed each other and wanted to have a family together. We realized quickly that we only had a few months to "date" again before this baby was here and our lives would be forever different (that's a MAJOR understatement lol). So we dated, and we had fun. Just a thought for the guys out there, have you ever DATED a pregnant woman? Haha probably not, you should be afraid very afraid. Ladies just let me say that I loved when my fiance was pregnant but theres also some crazy s**t that goes with it. First of all is the peeing: How can someone pee that much?! Just remember guys if you want do anything, they will have to go pee first. Get used to them saying "I just gotta go pee" or "wait! I have to go pee!". Also don't get in there way... They don't care about you and they will take you out like your nothing to them. If your going for a car ride YOU need to know where every bathroom stop is on the way. They don't need to know they have you and if you fail them your in a heap of trouble buddy. Also they eat and they eat well, we've all heard about the crazy things they will eat but it's not that, food is just VERY important to them. One time when we woke up my fiance said she was hungry and wanted to go out to Wallys for breakfast. I said "Ok I'm just gonna take a shower then we'll go? to which she replied "BUT I'M HUNGRY" in a fierce growl. Needless to say I skipped the shower and we went to eat. There are many funny food stories but I could go about but then this blog would be a novel and it's too long already.

I'm gonna end this as part one of this story, maybe my blog should be called "How to be a good husband and Dad too". In my next blog I'll finish off my theories on how how to treat pregnant women without getting yourself killed and get the story of my life to where I am now. Hope you enjoyed reading and come back next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment